Question:
How many of you are Bi Polar?
?
2006-03-21 06:46:02 UTC
i am...ok..now...please...hug me.
Nine answers:
MentalCaseMaggot
2006-03-21 08:50:14 UTC
I have just been diagnosed with it. Even though I should have been treated for it yrs ago. Along with that I have panic disorder, axneity disorder, and let me tell you, bipolar is so much easier for me to deal with then those. Yah you get the downs, and yah you get the highs, but man, being in a state of panic for 90% of the time you are awake, it's so hard to live with. Ok, enough about me, here's your hug now *huuuuug* :D
2006-03-21 06:55:36 UTC
I'd say about 95% of the people answering and asking these silly questions is or will become Bi Polar.
2006-03-21 07:00:44 UTC
i am isn`t it wonderful?love the highs ,hate the lows.are you sure you`re bi polar? you sound kinda like a prevert. hey, mental illness doens`t mean you`re CRAZY.or have an excuse to harm someone.quite frankly we feel too much, we get hurt too easily. we`d hurt ourselves before we`d hurt others. maybe you should go hug atree. excuse me upstairs, but wasn`t that who the question was to?
sho89
2006-03-21 09:18:27 UTC
I have a Bi-polar penis...sometimes it's up, sometimes it's down.
optimismopski
2006-03-21 10:52:13 UTC
I'm not, but my b/f of 3 years is. As is my ex-husband and my father, before he died. Detecting any patterns here, anyone?
2006-03-22 06:53:57 UTC
Yeah but I don't like it in the summertime LMAO
2006-03-21 22:59:18 UTC
I am, eeeek!

diagnosed years and years ago.
2006-03-21 07:05:08 UTC
meeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! arghhhh whats wrong with u ppl!!! ok im better! hehe
meta4icks
2006-03-21 08:47:08 UTC
I am.