Question:
Does anybody else get a warm fuzzy feeling when you watch someone inspect an item that belongs to you.?
Bent
2006-04-03 09:54:54 UTC
When I watch someone else inspect an item that belongs to me, it's kind of like I get the warm chills or someting. It's weird. Does this happen to you? Why do I get this feeling
Five answers:
2006-04-03 09:57:42 UTC
I used to when I was a kid but not so much anymore. I haven't a clue why it happens.
2006-04-03 10:23:32 UTC
I get a feeling of being very proud when someone is interested in my art. I just stand and watch and get an overwhelming sensation of joy and satisfaction.
mcsweeney
2016-10-15 16:04:47 UTC
They genuinely do luv. now and decrease again i'll work out a kitten or domestic dog it truly is so amazing and playful i'm particular i might want to favor to cuddle them to lack of existence. @Eartha: Sooooo you're literally no longer meant to position them cut back than your mattress luv? I see. **runs off and yanks little ones out from cut back than the mattress.**
Professor Armitage
2006-04-04 01:50:35 UTC
That was pretty cute. I actually get nervous when someone looks at my stuff too long. I get afraid they won't give it back. You're cute though.
Lady Singletary
2006-04-03 09:59:30 UTC
well sure of couarse u get fuzzi it yours y not if it ur parents just hope it aint vulgur(or how eva u spell it)