Question:
I just realised I have no life?
2016-03-03 18:36:06 UTC
I'm a 15 year old guy and I realised all I do is eat, play video games, watch Netflix, sleep. The last time I hung out with anyone was in 5th grade. I just thought about life today and realised I have no life... I thin my mom made me this way. I grew up with my mom not letting me go anywhere. What do I do?
Seven answers:
?
2016-03-03 18:49:39 UTC
Try and start going out more, you're in high school right? Most high schools have a lot of different after school clubs you can join to try and find some more friends. There's nothing wrong with just doing nothing really...if you aren't okay with it though, then you have to be the one to change it
rebecca
2016-03-03 18:54:46 UTC
Just try to make friends buddy. I suggest joining a sport or after school activity. You'll be doing something and making friends.
?
2016-03-03 18:52:09 UTC
Well, your mom may have kept you from going anywhere but it is your decision what to do about it. If you still can't go anywhere, you can still exercise. Perhaps you can have friends over if you can't go out. Photography might be a good hobby, particularly nature photography. Thanks to digital equipment you can start with very little money.
?
2016-03-03 18:39:54 UTC
Just accept it; that's what I did. Video games and netflix is my life.

But if you want out of the cycle, try making new friends, find new hobbies, maybe go outside. Just get out of your usual routine.
esim345
2016-03-03 18:38:09 UTC
Join an after school club.
FLORENCKranidiotis
2016-03-03 20:15:11 UTC
HELLO PARDON THE CAPS. YOUR MOM IS JUST TRYING TO PROTECT YOU FROM ALL OF THE EVIL IN THIS WORLD. YOUR DAILY ACTIVITIES NEED TO BE ADDRESSED. I AM A REGISTERED NURSE SINCE 1987 AND A CERTIFIED LEGAL CONSULTANT SINCE 2010. YOU CAN CONTACT ME ON MY WEB SITE

https://Legalconsults.org. THE WEB SITE IS SECURED AND SAFE. LET YOUR MOM KNOW TOO HOW YOU ARE FEELING. THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT. DO NOT KEEP HOW YOU FEEL FROM YOUR MOM MY SITE HAS A SSL CERTIFICATE ALL INFORMATION IS ENCRYPTED FLORENCE KRANIDIOTIS RN/CLNC JUSTICE WITH A HEART LLC .CERTIFIED LEGAL NURSE CONSULTANT
2016-03-04 12:35:23 UTC
you can do like other ppl in youtube do.

upload their video game replay for example : youtube keyword 'zelda speedrun'

upload memorable movie scene to youtube.

try aerobic exericse.

aerobic exercise is the medicine for depression

benefit of aerobic exercise

(

from

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise#IGF-1_signaling

from 'Neurobiological effects of physical exercise ยง IGF-1 signaling' in

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insulin-like_growth_factor_1#Aging

from 'IGF-I' in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casein#Autism

) :

- improved stress coping

source :

'improved stress coping, improved cognitive function, and increased neuronal

activity (c-Fos and BDNF signaling).[12][13]'

in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise

- cure depression

source :

'A number of medical reviews have indicated that exercise has a marked and

persistent antidepressant effect in humans,[4][16][17][18][19][20] an effect

believed to be mediated through enhanced BDNF signaling in the brain.[8][17]'

in https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neurobiological_effects_of_physical_exercise

weight lifting is the medicine for anxiety

source :

1. ' In conclusion, the data presented here indicate that strength training can

induce growth hormone and testosterone release, regardless of age,

but that the elderly response does not equal that of the young.'

in http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2796409

2. 'If you want to boost your testosterone levels by exercising you have to lift

heavy weights'

in http://build-muscle-101.com/lift-heavy-weights/

from google 'weightlifting testosterone'

3. 'Depression, anxiety, irritability, and other mood changes are common in

men and women with low T'

in http://www.healthline.com/health/low-testosterone/depression

from google 'low testosterone anxiety'