Question:
psychotherapy?
noor224
2006-03-09 10:47:05 UTC
psychoanalysis
Three answers:
Golden Ivy
2006-03-09 12:33:05 UTC
I think you want to know what it is Am I right? Well Psychotherapy is behaviors when the mind is unconscious so the Psychologist or Therapist might write notes on the Client's action, Behavior and what they say. (Which I do not like.) And help or diagnose them from that. Sigmund Freud has some good theories on Psychoanalysis. Try checking the web for more in depth information. Oh and feel free to contact me at november2005@hellokitty.com
RUCHA
2006-03-09 19:04:48 UTC
are u looking for synonyms...? loony doctor, shrink, Freud.. but definitely not Tom Cruise...!
essencia
2006-03-09 20:20:02 UTC
it depends on if you are looking for symptoms. r u having psychopathic moments or "spells" (times you don't feel like yourself)? if you are, seek mental help soon