Question:
Your worst fear.?
psylent
2006-03-30 21:43:10 UTC
cmon dont say spiders n bugs or what not.. i mean the kind of thing that makes you pass out!
Im sure any parents, like me, would say 'something happening to my children' but what do you fear if you have only yourself to worry about?
Seventeen answers:
qik_30x
2006-03-30 21:49:47 UTC
getting buried alive, e.g sitting in a small box, knowing you are 10 feet of dirt.

id panic till my heart stops
rinirainbow03
2006-03-31 05:48:17 UTC
Actually, when I saw the question, my first thought were spiders. I hate them. But I can tell your fears are much more deeper and of psychological nature. Are you seeing a doctor? Do you think your fear is realistic and based on somtehing? If not, maybe you are just stressed and are facing temporary anxiety. I also had those problems at one point of time, I was afraid of myself, what would I do and I almost ended up suffering from depression... Think calmly and rationally about your fears and try to find the basis. I am sure things will be better.
militantfairy
2006-03-31 08:35:32 UTC
I'm extremely neurotic. I'm afraid of catching horrible diseases, like diseases that are uncommon; plague,flesh eating bacteria, leprosy. I know that these are all treatable and in this day and age not likely to kill you (except maybe the flesh eating bacteria, it works fast and acts like the flu) but they still terrify me. I'm not too worried about HIV anymore, since I've taken the time to understand it and it's nature, and since I'm not a drug user or promiscuous my chances are really low. It still scares me on occassion though. Another fear is being targeted by a serial killer. Also being eaten alive. That last one especially. Yeah, not fun. My non deadly worst fear is never amounting to anything.
gumby33_ca
2006-03-31 05:57:06 UTC
Waking up after a big party and rolling over to see Roseanne Barr on one side of me and Rosie Odonnell on the other....naked... Now if that ain't something to be afraid of I don't know what is!!!!
Jesus W.
2006-03-31 05:45:15 UTC
Elevators, and heights. If I were to go to sleep and wake in an elevator I would totally panic and if I were to wake up on top of the Sears tower I would faint. No joke.

Peace
almicrogirl
2006-03-31 05:46:09 UTC
Getting AIDS. I know life will go on - for a while. But I've picutered it and I don't know if I could mentally handle the idea of actually having that #$%!$&&&$&^$&^(&@ little virus running around in my blood.

EDIT** Are you seriously making fun of people who are answering your question??
A Sorta Fairytale
2006-03-31 05:46:00 UTC
1... Losing the ones i love most...

2... Cancer... (yes.. long family history)

3... Not being able to do things on my own.. become disable in some kind of way...
joshandashleydorn
2006-03-31 05:47:43 UTC
being the victim of a truly violent crime. it would be awful. i also fear losing someone super close to me (husband, parents, gramma). it's a morbid thought, but it's true. this has never really happened to me and i know it'll be hard for me to cope.
Elizabeth
2006-03-31 12:39:59 UTC
My worst fear did come true 3 months ago.My beautiful daughter died of cocaine and alcohol poisoning
2006-03-31 05:46:06 UTC
Is Seeing my Brother angry? He is just out of control
butterflylover
2006-03-31 05:45:47 UTC
getting some bad news like terminal illness.
Moi
2006-03-31 07:01:25 UTC
losing a loved one
2006-03-31 05:45:15 UTC
I'm a perfectionist - FAILING. It sucks and I am terrified of it
2006-03-31 05:46:45 UTC
Someone breaking in my house and trying to rape me or kill me
ripperdear6766
2006-03-31 05:46:31 UTC
dying before my daughters wedding.
2006-03-31 05:48:10 UTC