Question:
help im stuck?
stephanie_bwmn
2006-04-08 13:12:57 UTC
besides getting accused of cheating ( thanx for answers from you)this guy is sucking the life out of me litterally.I could be in the best of moods and once he senses that its like he attacks me,and sucks the glad right out.My soul and inner being are screaming at me"what are you doing he is a soul sucker do you enjoy our mind soul ,spirit being fu**ed with)my self respet,lowerd.I am already suffering from lack of self esteem,in the first year of this relationship he said to me I'll have you commiting suicide in 2 weeks"I should of split then insted i stook around for more mental games.on a spiritual level was he knowingly purposely trying to extinguish the light within me?
Nine answers:
shelly65
2006-04-08 15:29:00 UTC
You know exactly what it is you need to do, you just have to get the nerve up to do it,(get out of the relationship) and ask yourself something, If you were Reading this question that you just asked yahoo, how would you answer the question to this person?? answer it,,, as though you are giving someone advise, and you'll probably say the say thing that everyone else here is telling you, so take the advise, if you don't your putting yourself in this situation, not him, he's treating you this way because you are letting him, it's sad but true, so... don't let him treat you this way anymore, also,, he doesn't respect you, and never will because your not respecting yourself , if you were, he would be gone by now, so, that is my take on the situation, and the rest is up to you. take care,
2006-04-08 13:35:50 UTC
Why are you still with a person like this?

And the answer is, yes. There are people out there who don't like it when someone else is happy, on any level. And they deliberately set out to bring that person down. I know a person like that.

Don't let yourself get sucked into that twisted way of life. I don't know you, but I can tell you, that you can do a whole lot better than this. It's a form of mental abuse.

Get out of the relationship NOW, before he has a chance to completely destroy your spirit.

There are people out there who will love and respect you for who you are. Don't let him convince you otherwise. And , I'm sure he'll try.

The person I know completely destroyed the person he was with. Anyone that knew her before, would never recognize the person that she became, because of him. Don't let it happen to you.
2006-04-08 14:14:04 UTC
they have names for people that have this type of relationship ...you would be called the ...deceased! i'm thinking he has a death grip on you , did you notice a progression of iratioality, i would almost bet it would not get better ,r u afraid of him? , i i would ask my self if i had a baby would i want my baby to be afraid of me? there are many different agency i could refer you to , do u love him still, i hopoe you find a way to get your joy back and looose this tool , i think the world needs more woman with spirituality , and that innershine ,i've found my self lately to a warm smile and a nice set...eyes youknow window to soul?!
passionate
2006-04-08 13:22:46 UTC
First of all love yourself and get rid of that idiot! you can do so much better and as far as self esteem when you let him go you will be so much better it sounds like you would be better of by yourself with a piece of mind rather than some one that likes to play mental games in order to make them feel better about his self, if he can't make you feel like the queen you are rather leave him alone so you can find Mr.right not dummie.
Elizabeth
2006-04-08 13:16:38 UTC
Poor self image cause us to stay with men like that.They feed on it.Life is too short for misery and drama.You need to walk away from this creep and find someone who will appreciate the wonderful person you are.
eric b
2006-04-08 13:18:31 UTC
One step plan to achieving happiness:

1: LOSE THIS A**HOLE!!!
mafiaqueen1900
2006-04-08 14:16:34 UTC
WE ALL DO THINGS WE REGET OR WONDER WHY WE ALLOWED OTHERS TO ABUSE US. ITS NATURAL TO WANT TO BE LOVED AND WANTED BUT WE DO NOT NEED TO BE TREATED BAD.
bettyboop
2006-04-08 13:21:58 UTC
ok. listen up. you are not crazy. he is. get the hell out now!
2006-04-08 13:17:35 UTC
It's not about you - it's about him - he is sick. Get away (and stay away) from him.