Question:
how do i deal with stress?
chatterboxrools
2006-03-31 07:42:06 UTC
i know its trivial but at the moment i am dealing with exam stress, from skool nd parents. I was wondering if anyone had any ideas of how to deal with it
Five answers:
threecloves
2006-03-31 07:44:56 UTC
Humor or exercise. A fast paced walk always seemed to help me.
jonnyknowsbest
2006-03-31 15:45:49 UTC
The way i dealt with exam stress was by constantly saying to myself "i only need to do my best". If my best isn't good enough, so what, i did my best and that's all anyone can ask of you. It's easy for me as i am 25 and have done all my school exams. I appreciate now how easy school was compared with "real life"
babyboyken_annagurl
2006-03-31 16:03:46 UTC
Just deal wit it. and just get some sleep.. bec i kno exams can be really hard and stress ful.
FREAKZILLA
2006-03-31 15:52:35 UTC
Have a beer itll calm the nerves..
Nick83
2006-03-31 15:59:44 UTC
Do an activity you enjoy to take your mind off of it.