Question:
Explain Bipolar disorder.?
gummyj55
2006-01-26 01:15:57 UTC
Been diagnosed with Bipolar two disorder with ADD. Took them till I was 25 to figure it out. Can someone give me insight on this or where I can find more information.
Four answers:
Dr Dee
2006-01-26 03:52:01 UTC
A bipolar disorder is also known as a maniac disorder.

This is a very dangerous phycholigical sickness in which a person can go completely nuts. That person may not only stop caring for their personal needs, but could also become dangerous to themselves,(could committ suicide), or dangerous to others around them,(could kill someone), if early treatment is not provided.

If you know someone with this disease, you should consult a psychologist immediately before its too late. A person with this disease could lead a normal life with proper medication and regular visit to their psychologist. If treatment is not provided for a long time,then there is also a risk of the patient going nuts forever
kearney
2016-09-24 18:39:28 UTC
Explain Bipolar Disorder
Davidness
2006-01-26 02:22:33 UTC
Bipolar disorder is being able to feel one feeling and then suddenly feeling the opposite in a flash. Like an intense mood swing.
2006-01-26 11:54:58 UTC
BIpolar disorder is where one minute ur fine and the next ur like really mad, it's crazy i once d8ed a guy that had it and if he lost his temper then boy was I a bit worried. It's also called Manic depression I think.