Question:
where can I find information about the side effects of certain prescription drugs?
thoroscious
2006-01-28 11:22:53 UTC
where can I find information about the side effects of certain prescription drugs?
Nine answers:
?
2006-01-28 11:24:35 UTC
Try www.webmd.com
JT
2006-01-28 22:42:19 UTC
www.rxlist.com has a ton of information about today's most popular prescription drugs. Just select the drug, then click on the blue Side Effects & Drug Interactions tab at the top to see the side effecs. The other tabs will tell you just about everything else you'd ever want to know about the drug.
Candy
2006-01-30 14:16:15 UTC
check out health sites. Try

www.about.com or

www.webmd.com

I am not sure if the Physicians Desk Reference - Pocket guide to prescription drugs book is on the web but the book is excellent to have. It's inexpensive and the library may have an up to date book as well.

good luck,
Eva K
2006-01-28 21:45:43 UTC
yahoos health category, which can be accessed from the Yahoo home page, offers several links when typing in a keyword search.
acredhead113
2006-01-28 19:25:16 UTC
A PDR book has all the information if it is current. Otherwise there is your computer.
Dan
2006-01-28 19:24:03 UTC
Ask your doctor, pharmicist, buy a PDR or look them up on the Internet.
muddysgirl
2006-01-28 19:54:31 UTC
http://medlineplus.gov/

look under drugs and supplements

the best resource out there for all your health questions
bill the answer man
2006-01-31 04:47:43 UTC
check out http://www.drugdigest.org
?